The Cyber OSPAs, based on the international Outstanding Security Performance Awards scheme, recognise and reward companies, teams, individuals, products and initiatives across the cyber security sector. The Cyber OSPAs are designed to be both independent and inclusive, providing an opportunity for outstanding performers, whether buyers or suppliers, to be recognised and their success to be celebrated. The criteria for these awards are based on extensive research on key factors that contribute to and characterise outstanding performance.
Our Core Values
- Independent: The Cyber OSPAs are independent. You don’t have to be a member of an association to be involved – anyone from the cyber security sector can enter a relevant category. The only requirement is to have shown outstanding performance in the relevant field of activity.
- Credible: The criteria for each award category have been carefully considered and based on extensive research across different security sectors and by looking at how outstanding performance is recognised and judged in other fields. There is strict criteria for who is appointed as a judge and for ensuring that judging decisions are fair and impartial.
- Transparent: We want everyone to know the criteria for entering, how judges are selected and how the judging process works, so these details are published on the website.
- Respectable: The Cyber OSPAs will be widely recognised as driving outstanding performance across the sector.
Why enter the Cyber OSPAs?
There are many great reasons for entering the Cyber OSPAs:
- Credibility – you will become part of an evidence-based scheme which understands what ‘outstanding performance’ really means, and recognises it.
- Gain Recognition and Brand Exposure – by association with the Cyber OSPAs you will become part of an international scheme recognised across the industry.
- Value – by entering the Cyber OSPAs you will show people that you recognise the value of the cyber security work carried out.
- Industry Benchmarking – you will be able to set yourself apart from the competition by committing to a scheme which rewards evidence-based achievement and is committed to openness and credibility.
- Business and Networking Opportunities – The Cyber OSPAs will bring together people from all over the industry, you’ll have the chance to meet new people and make important industry contacts.
- The Awards – you will be a part of a brilliant and enjoyable event, that will be one of the premier events on the security calendar.
- Winners – You have the chance to become the winner of a Cyber OSPA, and to be promoted on widely promoted across the sector.
Who Can Enter?
Anyone working in the cyber security sector can enter. You don’t have to be a member of an organisation or association to do so. The main criterion for entry is that you can show that you illustrate performance at an exceptional level. You are permitted to enter more than one award category.
How Do You Enter?
It is very simple to enter the Cyber OSPAs. There are two questions to answer for each category and it can all be done online or via email.