The Cyber Outstanding Security Performance Awards (Cyber OSPAs), now in their second year, are calling for nominations. The independent awards recognise and promote outstanding individuals, teams, companies, initiatives and products in the field of cyber security globally.
Entry is now open through to 19th September 2022 and nominations are invited in 12 categories:
- Outstanding Chief Information Security Officer
- Outstanding Cyber Security Professional
- Outstanding Cyber Security Team
- Outstanding Cyber Security Consultant
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Cyber Security Training/Awareness Initiative
- Outstanding Cyber Security Partnership
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Young Cyber Security Professional
- Outstanding New Cyber Security Product
- Outstanding Cyber Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Lifetime Achievement
Entry is free and open to anyone operating in the field of cyber security in any country, and the judges are nominated by global supporting associations and mark independently to an ethics policy against published criteria.
Last year’s winners raised the Cyber OSPAs bar of excellence to an exceptional standard, so to be a finalist or winner this year will be a great achievement.
If you, your company, or someone you know has performed at an exceptional level enter them before the deadline. The cyber security sector deserves to be formally recognized for the contribution and excellent work it is doing, which often goes unnoticed.